The Rock offers a variety of lending facilities to suit a diversity of individual circumstances. Choose one or more of the facilities that best suit your situation and then apply them to any of our Home Loan Solutions. For example, you may take advantage of our Construction Facility while you're building or renovating your home. Saving You Money
- Extremely competitive rates.
- Mortgage Insurance only required when you borrow more than 80% of the valuation amount.
- Up to six true 100% Mortgage Offset accounts which allow your savings to be offset against your loan balance reducing the interest you are charged.*
- Fee free online redraw of additional repayments made. Staff assisted redraw - $50. (Minimum $500, account must hold one month’s payment in advance.)*
- Additional repayments can be made at any time for any amount without penalty. (Fixed rate loans may incur break costs if the loan is repaid in full during any fixed rate period.)*
- Interest Only terms of up to 5 years and 10 years for Line of Credit.
- Repayments allowed weekly, fortnightly or monthly, without penalty.
- Loan term of up to 30 years.
- Up to six splits.
- Repayments can be made by electronic debit from either a Rock savings account or one from another financial institution.
- Access your available funds via internet, telephone, cheque book, ATMs and EFTPOS.
- Telephone Banking
- Internet Banking that allows you to:
- check balances and recent transactions on all Rock accounts
- transfer funds between Rock accounts or to an account at another financial institution
- print a Rock account statement
- pay your bills with BPAY
- confirm interest earned or paid details.
Choosing the right loan for you
In addition to the convenience and peace of mind that comes with efficient service, you also want to become debt free sooner, paying as little as possible in interest and other charges.
Therefore, you must consider interest and charges over the life of the loan. A low introductory rate is of only limited benefit if you will be paying a higher rate for the next 10 years. Also, beware of advertisements claiming their loan is the best over the full 30 year period. Do you really think you will still have that loan in 30 years time?
The life of the loan depends on how much you intend to repay, and when. The impact of lump sum repayments can reduce total interest charges enormously due to the compounding effect. Make sure your loan allows these additional payments without penalty.
You should choose the best rate and repayment basis that suits your financial circumstances.
We hope these pointers help you find the right home loan solution for you. If you need more information, you can call our friendly loans staff on 1800 806 645.
If you know what you want, you can complete the simple on-line application form.
*Applicable products only