Information for customers affected by severe weather in Queensland and Northern New South Wales
Information current at 10am Monday 10 April 2017.
- All Rock branches are currently open at this time
Emergency financial assistance package
As part of The Rock's Emergency Assistance Package, we can help discuss a range of options, including:
- Personalised assistance for Rock home and personal loan customers who may experience difficulties because of the storms and flooding
- Considering requests for increases to existing loans (terms and conditions apply)
- Early redemption of term deposits and Christmas Accounts without penalty
- Refund of transaction fees for other bank ATM’s for customers in the affected postcodes*.
- Waiving other selected fees and charges.
We understand that each of our customers have different needs – we encourage those affected to contact our Customer Care team on 1800 806 645.
- Customers who have sustained damage are urged to lodge a claim as soon as possible by calling the CGU claims team on 13 24 80. Claims can be lodged 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and CGU are ready to help.
- They have confirmed availability with their suppliers, including repairers and emergency accommodation providers, so they are on standby to support customers following this event.
Our website and Facebook page will be kept up-to-date with the latest information. Please check back for further updates.
We thank you for your patience during this time and extend our thoughts to the affected communities, our customers, staff and their families during this time.
*Postcodes include 4418, 4419, 4420, 4695, 4697, 4699, 4700, 4701, 4702, 4703, 4704, 4705, 4709, 4711, 4712, 4713, 4714, 4715, 4716, 4717, 4718, 4719, 4720, 4722, 4723, 4742, 4744, 4745 and 4746.