An account just for Teens!
The Rock's Teen Account is available to those aged 13 - 17 years inclusive, and recognises the growing freedom of teenagers and has additional access options including ATM and internet banking.*
What's more, teens can earn double interest! To qualify, simply make at least one deposit of any amount during the month and no withdrawals.Internet BankingPhone Banking
- Make at least one deposit of any amount during the month and no withdrawals to earn double the interest (displayed below) for that month
- No monthly account keeping fees
- Passbook (optional)
- Access your funds with a Rock rediCARD PLUS
- Fee free BPAY, EFTPOS, periodical payments, direct debits, coin-counting, cheque deposit, counter cheques, staff-assisted transfers
- Incoming cheques are accepted (in account holder's name)
- No Rock ATM fees (The Rock will not charge fees for ATM usage at either Rock or foreign ATMs, however, foreign ATM providers may charge fees at the time of transaction when using their equipment)
- Periodical payments accepted (incoming only)
- Automatically rolls into our Only Account on account holder's 18th birthday.
- Interest calculated daily on whole balance and credited to your account monthly
*The Parent/Guardian acting as the Authority to Operate must approve the supply of an rediCARD PLUS & PIN; telephone banking and internet banking access for account holders aged under 16 years. For full terms and conditions please refer to the Product Schedule Part A & B, available below.
This account must be opened with a parent/guardian as an Authority to Operate when the account holder is aged under 16. The parent/guardian can choose to waive their status as an Authority to Operate giving the child full access to the account on their own.
Teen Accounts are designed to supply low or fee-free banking for teenagers aged 12-17 years. If The Rock believes this account is being used for any purpose that are not purely for the benefit of the account holder we reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to close the account and transfer the balance to a normal savings account (The Only).